- Beyond Google – Another Look at Finding Government Information, November 9, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern): https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/220-beyond-google-another-look-at-finding-government-information
- OSHA’s Web Pages: A Wealth of Occupational Safety Information, November 10, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern): https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/223-osha-s-web-pages-a-wealth-of-occupational-safety-information
- Measuring America Series: Accessing International Data, November 16, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern): https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/221-measuring-america-series-accessing-international-data
- U.S. Naval War College Information Resources: Maritime, Naval History, Geopolitical, and Educational Treasures, November 17, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern): https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/222-u-s-naval-war-college-information-resources-maritime-naval-history-geopolitical-and-educational-treasures
- Science Soup: Mix Your Way through the Ingredients of Some Major Science Databases: Science.gov, PubMed, and WorldWideScience, November 29, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern): https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/226-science-soup-mix-your-way-through-the-ingredients-of-some-major-science-databases-scitence-gov-pubmed-and-worldwidescience
- Using the BEA Interactive Data Tool to get Local Data, November 30, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern): https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/224-using-the-bea-interactive-data-tool-to-get-local-data
Presenters from GPO, other Federal Government agencies, and from Federal depository libraries across the Nation will present on topics related to Federal Government information and the Federal Depository Library Program. All sessions are presented virtually through GPO's FDLP Academy: https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-academy.
Attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation from GPO for each webinar they attend. Closed captioning is available for all webinars. Registrants will be sent access information upon registering.
View the complete archive of recorded webinars and webcasts at: http://login.icohere.com/public/topics.cfm?cseq=1172.