2015 Year in Review
As the end of 2015 nears, it's time to reflect on the year. To that end, please peruse the top posts from 2015. There's also a lot of other great content in the 176 total posts this year.
- The Bluebook 20th Edition is Available (June)
- Student Loan Tax Bomb: IBR, PSLF, PAYE (June)
- Intelligence Augmentation v. Artificial Intelligence (July)
- Experiential Legal Education (May)
- Bibliotech to Spawn a Library Revolution? (April)
- ABA Drops 20-Hour Work Limit (May)
- Law Librarian Conferences (August)
- LOC's In Custodia Legis Law Librarian Blog (August)
- Fastcase Acquires Loislaw (September)
Happy Holidays! See you in 2016!